www site     

Link to us   
HomeStoreAboutTotal TruthBlogContactDonateSpeakingArchives
pro-existence banner no. 2 black by Rick and Nancy Pearcey.jpg

Monday, September 7, 2015

Trump Leads Anti-Establishment Candidates to 60% as Bush Crashes

By Rick Pearcey • September 7, 2015, 10:17 AM

Matthew Boyle writes at Breitbart.com:

New polls from NBC News and Marist out from New Hampshire and Iowa show that, once again, billionaire Donald Trump is winning a fight with yet another career politician: This time, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush.

Bush’s position in the all-important first-in-the-nation caucus state of Iowa has deteriorated significantly as he's at a meager 6 percent -- in a poll with a margin of error of 5.5 percent -- meaning he's slipping further and further into the lower tiers of candidates there.

Trump, meanwhile, is at 29 percent in Iowa while fellow political outsider and conservative Dr. Ben Carson is at 22 percent. The two of them -- Carson and Trump -- combined earn 51 percent of the GOP primary electorate in Iowa.

"Throw in Carly Fiorina, the former Hewlett-Packard CEO who's also never held political office and is currently at 5 percent, and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) -- another political outsider who’s only held office for two years in the U.S. Senate and is at 4 percent -- and a strong majority of 60 percent of Iowa Republicans support a political outsider and not another Bush," Boyle writes.

Read more.