Leon Wolf reports at The Blaze:
Every year, the American Conservative Union hosts the Conservative Political Action Conference, one of the largest gatherings of conservative activists in the country. After ACU Chairman Matt Schlapp announced last week that alt-right provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos would be speaking at this year's CPAC, controversy immediately erupted -- a controversy that was exacerbated when multiple videos surfaced of Yiannopoulos arguing for the legalization of sexual relations between teenage boys and adult men, as well as making anti-Semitic comments about Jews in the media.
For more on this issue, please see the following headlines and links published in today's Pearcey Report:
- Video Emerges of Milo Praising "Pederasty" Between Tween Boys and Older Men
- "Can Be Hugely Positive Experiences for Those Young Boys"
- Yiannopolous: Tapped as Keynote Speaker at Conservative Political Action Conference
- At CPAC: "Will get more stage time at the conservative event than any other speaker, including Vice President Mike Pence and Sen. Ted Cruz"
- S.E. Cupp: "Horrific. There Are No Excuses"
Read the entire report on Yiannopolous and CPAC in turmoil here.